January 21st, 2022
Region of Waterloo Public Health will be hosting a number of vaccine clinics at various WRDSB schools, starting January 29, 2022.
School vaccine clinics
Children aged 5-11 who still need a first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine can book appointments at these school clinics. A parent/guardian must attend the clinic with their child. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Free parking is available on-site at all the clinics.
After-school vaccination clinics (4 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.)
- February 8: Wilson Avenue Public School, 221 Wilson Avenue, Kitchener
- February 10: Sunnyside Public School, 1042 Weber Street East, Kitchener
Full-day school vaccination clinics (9:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.)
- January 29: Queensmount Public School, 21 Westmount Road, Kitchener
- February 20: Linwood Public School, 50 Pine Street, Linwood
- February 26: Chicopee Hills Public School, 300 Chicopee Hills Drive, Kitchener
How to book an appointment
To book an appointment for your child and any family members who still need a first or second dose of the vaccine, please visit regionofwaterloo/GetaVaccine and click on the “Book Now” button.
These clinics do not take walk-ins, an appointment is needed.
What vaccine will be given?
Health Canada has approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11 years old. See the resources below for more information.