March 23rd, 2022
WRDSB parents, caregivers and community members, we want to hear from you! Your voice will help us plan for the future of the Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB).
Have Your Say
We want to hear from you about your experiences with the WRDSB. The following individuals are invited to take the survey:
- Parents and caregivers of students from Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Students in Grades 4 to 12
- WRDSB staff
- Community partners
Children in Kindergarten to Grade 12 can also complete the Student Activities for the Strategic Planning Process.
Your input will help us understand what matters to you. Your answers will be used to help guide the strategic planning process as we plan for the future of the WRDSB.
About the Survey
This online survey should take about 15 minutes to complete and will be open until the end of the day on Friday, April 1, 2022.
- Taking the survey is voluntary.
- If you decide not to do the survey, that’s ok. This will not affect your relationship with your child’s teacher, your child’s school or the school board.
- If you change your mind about taking part, you are free to stop answering the survey questions and not submit your responses.
Find answers for more frequently asked questions on the survey page.
If you have questions about this survey, please contact email@example.com.